Do you have a creative project you would like to propose to Instar Lodge? Are you an artist, musician, actor, dancer, writer, speaker, thinker, maker, doer...etc. who has something to share with the community, or invite the community to participate in with you? We are always accepting proposals for exhibitions, events, readings, screenings, concerts, workshops, and things that creatively defy category. If you have something you want us to consider for future programming please apply. Projects and programs are accepted based solely on merit.
Project and Workshop Applications Include:
· 300 word max bio of each artist, writer, educator, facilitator, curator, or performer involved
· 300 word max project description
· Include ideal dates
· Include supporting documentation (cv, press, reviews, images, video, web links)
· Include contact information
Instar Lodge may ask for additional supporting materials while reviewing requests at their discretion.
Instar Lodge does not finance any proposed project, class, etc.
If a program or project is accepted, Instar Lodge terms are:
Instar Lodge takes 40% commission of total sales, or minimum of $75 if the commission is less than. Instar will list the program/project on the website, in the monthly newsletter, and post a total of three social media posts including FB & IG only. Organizer is responsible for any posters/flyers and must first have design approved by Instar and include the Instar Lodge logo. All other materials must also be provided by the Organizer with concessions by approval.
Community engaged projects that apply with their own funding source, which can offer free public programming are given first consideration.
We review projects on a rolling basis and reply to all submissions within 30 days.
Project Proposal Application Fee: $10
- To apply, download the application, fill it out & save.
- Purchase an application fee
- Email the application, along with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org